Travel time from Montreal is approximately 9 hours, and a set of directions from Google Maps is available here (the Camp’s co-ordinates are 48.041308,-65.449762).
- From Montreal and Quebec City you will drive east on highway #20 to the junction of highway 132 at the town of Cacouna. From Montreal this is about a 4 hour and 30 minute drive and from Quebec City a 2 hour and 15 minute drive.
- Cacouna is about 15 minutes from the town of Riviere du Loup on the #20.
- At Cacouna you will turn right on to highway 132 east and follow it for about 1 hour 30 minutes to the town of Ste-Flavie. You will pass the town of Rimouski along the way.
- At Ste-Flavie you will see a set of traffic lights, turn right at there lights towards the town of Mont Joli.
- Pass through Mont Joli you will follow the highway #132 towards Matapedia, Quebec, about 1 hour 30 minute drive.
- From Matapedia follow the highway 132 east towards Bonaventure.
- Once you arrive in Bonaventure you will arrive at a set of traffic lights. There is a large church on the left and a hotel on the right.
- Continue straight through the lights and you will begin to cross the causeway over the estuary of the Bonaventure River. The causeway has two small bridges, immediately after crossing the second bridge you will see a road on your left that follows the estuary. This road is called “Vieux Ponts”.
- Turn left on Vieux Ponts and follow it for about 1 mile.
- You will see a road on your right called St-Georges, turn right on St-Georges, it is a gravel road. Once on St-George drive only about 100 feet and you will see a gravel road to your left.
- Turn left on this road and it will bring you to the lodge.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the Lodge at 1-800-737-2740 or 418-752-4650 Cell.
The Camp is at 48.041308,-65.449762.