Travel time from Halifax is approximately 9 hours, and a set of directions from Google Maps is available here (the Camp's co-ordinates are 48.041308,-65.449762).
- This distance between Halifax and Moncton is about 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Once you arrive near Moncton follow the signs to Miramichi. Drive towards the town of Miramichi. The distance from Moncton to Miramichi is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Miramichi you will cross a bridge, after crossing this bridge you will follow the signs to Bathurst. Miramichi to Bathurst is about 40 minutes.
- From Batuurst drive to Campbellton.
- Take the first exit to Campbellton. From Bathurst to Campbellton is a one hour drive.
- Take this exit and follow the directions to downtown Campbellton. Campbellton is a small town and not difficult to get around.
- Once in Campbellton follow directions to the bridge, for your reference there is a large bridge that crosses from New Brunswick to Quebec.
- After crossing the bridge you will drive approximately two miles to the junction for highway 132.
- Turn right on highway 132 east, you will now be following the south shore of the Gaspe Peninsula. As a reference point you will pass by the towns of Carleton, Maria and New Richmond. The drive from Campbellton to Bonaventure is about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Bonaventure you will arrive at a set of traffic lights. There is a large church on the left and a hotel on the right.
- Continue straight through the lights and you will begin to cross the causeway over the estuary of the Bonaventure River. The causeway has two small bridges, immediately after crossing the second bridge you will see a road on your left that follows the estuary. This road is called “Vieux Ponts”.
- Turn left on Vieux Ponts and follow it for about 1 mile.
- You will see a road on your right called St-Georges, turn right on St-Georges, it is a gravel road.
- Once on St-George drive only about 100 feet and you will see a gravel road to your left. Turn left on this road and it will bring you to the lodge.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the lodge
The Camp is located at 48.041308,-65.449762.